As a Practice Lead (PL) you, are responsible for supporting the District Manager (DM) with the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office; including patient satisfaction inquiries, driving revenue, profitability, non-clinical team selection, performance, and development. PL’s are responsible for helping break down the barriers to better care, better smiles, and better lives for patients!
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
· Operating Results - Communicates metric results that support successful practice operations to 4-wall team. In partnership with District Manager leads monthly metrics review for non-clinical teams. Coached by DM on Budget management – expenditures, labor, revenue generation.
· Staffing - Responsible for sourcing quality office team members for DM. Indirect hire responsibility for non-clinical team members, and process management for hiring non-doctor clinical team members.
· Team Development - Supports DM with the tactical aspects of the onboarding of new team members to ensure full understanding of cultural and job expectations. Partners with the DM on executing the cross training of team members to ensure consistent operations. Supports DM with team career development and coaching, including developmental plans for top talent auxiliary team members.
· Performance Management - Follows up and provides feedback to DM on performance level expectations (job specific and behavioral) for all team members. Indirect responsibility for non-clinical teams. Provides development support to MCD for clinical staff. Facilitates performance improvement through the use of progressive discipline and other performance evaluation processes.
· Patient Satisfaction - First point of contact for the resolution of patient satisfaction concerns. Surfaces higher level challenges to District Manager. Follows through on District Manager directives to eliminate recurring issues.
· Office Flow - In partnership with clinical teams, optimize patient scheduling for positive patient flow. Ensure the efficient handling of patient administrative tasks. Manages staffing levels, schedules, time off requests, for customer service excellence.
· Communication - Optimize communication within the office. Facilitate – with clinical directors – morning huddles to ensure team alignment. Share patient information as appropriate. Utilizes huddle up and word of mouth weekly announcements to ensure employees informed of important information.
· Lab Operations - Aligns with the lab technician and clinical teams to ensure the timely delivery of denture and dental products.
· Brand Ambassador - Supports DM in being the Keeper of culture in office, creates a cohesive team of Blue employees who demonstrate our Purpose and words to live by.
· Office Administration - Supports the District Manager with the completion of clerical and administrative duties related to office and people operations – time card approvals, purchasing according to established supply budgets, inventory management, coordinating staff travel/coverage, leaves of absence, Workers’ Compensation injuries, IT / IS request, chart assembly, chart audits, end of day/deposits, PSR dashboard, Services as the Office first point of contact for inquiries to Practice Support Center functional departments. Reviews order supplies with DM, Manage “Pan” closet, and maintenance requests.
· Health & Safety - Ensures office compliance with all federal, state and local OSHA, health & safety regulations. Ensuring all housekeeping and preventative equipment maintenance schedules are followed.