Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 36 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our Recruiting team as a Sourcing Recruiter.
• Makes initial candidate contact and builds relationships/networks with prospective candidates in an effort to increase interest level in company opportunities
• Qualify all new Specialty dentist leads
• Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally or in written from Manage candidates in applicant tracking system (iCIMS)
• With recruitment marketing, identify key demographic / profile information for candidates
• Update and track demographics / profile information in iCIMS
• Ensure all candidates are in iCIMS Candidate Relationship Management
• Work with recruitment marketing to assist in the execution of the CRM / Nurture program, contacting candidates within iCIMS via various channels at specified times with targeted messaging
• Meet with recruitment team on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives
• Develop and execute innovative search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open specialty dentist positions
• Use LinkedIn, news and blog sources, social networking sites to identify and engage potential candidates
• Constantly seek new, innovative ways to improve sourcing process
• Uses networking opportunities to identify individuals within competitor companies
• Develop passive candidates through cold calling and data mining
• Partner with team to develop a hot hire strategy to source for leads, both in and outside of iCIMS, for hot hire locations Achieve the Key Objectives
• Turning contacts into candidates, candidates into applicants, tracking applicants to hires
• Identify alternative sources outside of standard iCIMS, job boards and existing social media sites to locate, isolate and engage candidates
Qualified candidates for this role will have at least 2 years of senior level recruitment experience within a specialty or professional niche discipline with preference given to those with experience in healthcare. Candidates must have proven experience as an effective candidate liaison. Skill highlights must include external source development, lifecycle recruitment, user knowledge of applicant tracking systems, interactive and social media applications, and excellent screening, salesmanship and follow through capabilities. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Support for strategy, recruitment initiatives, program implementation and professional development will be delivered through the company's professional recruitment team. Whether you’re a corporate recruiter, an agency recruiter, a contractor or an independent agent; if you are the best at what you do then we want to meet you. This is your chance to be the business partner that you’ve always thought you should be while working within a dynamic and collaborative team. The freedom and authority that you will have in this role is unique, the business that you’ll support is growing and thriving, and ultimately you will facilitate people receiving the care that they need. This is the position that you’ve been looking for. Contact us today!
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.