Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
As a Dental Assistant with Aspen Dental, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class learning and development programs, a commitment to promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you’ll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life.
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Dental Assistants that join Aspen are committed to providing quality care and live that mission every day. With Aspen, not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of your patients.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify
- High School Diploma or equivalent